Optimize Your Global Supply Chain Network With Distribution Planning Software
Consumer demand is highly dynamic. Hence, the need to segment supply chains by market type and demand has become critical. The whole point of managing a distribution network is to ensure that you have the correct amount of stock at the right place, the right time and at the lowest cost possible. To meet this challenge, brands and manufacturers are adopting:
- Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) - Trace market demand across your entire supply chain network back to production sites
- Deployment - allocate inventory from any number of storage areas based on production requirements (firm orders, forecast, and safety stock), location and destination.
Advantages of QAD DynaSys Distribution Planning
To help planners conquer these challenges, we offer Distribution Planning software where Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) is just a starting point. QAD DynaSys Distribution Planning gives you command of inventory allocation by generating deployment orders from source to destination locations and transfer orders among the warehouses/distribution locations.
QAD DynaSys’ Distribution Planning offers powerful optimization tools and a UX-tested experience. Distribution Planning advantages include:
- Global vision of your supply chain network
- A dynamic map representing your authorized flows
- The ability to set any kind of constraints (costs, delays, capacities, etc.)
- Stock management by expiration dates
- The means for formulating the optimal distribution plan
- Human intervention capability at any step in the automated process
- Documentation of exceptional events
QAD DynaSys Distribution Planning is available as a standalone solution or as part of the integrated end-to-end QAD DynaSys Demand and Supply Chain Planning (DSCP) solution. Discover what else our software can do: Demand Planning, Procurement Planning, Production Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Capacity constrained
- Warehouse rebalance
- Replenishment methodology
- Variable Batch Sizing
- Reverse logistics
- And more...
- Reduced logistics costs
- Improve efficiency of the global supply chain network
- Reduce obsolescence and waste
- Reduce excess inventory
- Improve visibility
- And more...
Distribution Planning Resources
Distribution Planning Customers
A chocolate specialist since 1814, integrates the chocolate maker's profession from the transformation of the cacao bean to finished products
The Chantelle Group offers, on the international scale, lingerie brands which develop close ties with their customers. The Group makes the most of its expertise in highlighting the beauty of the female body, and its know-how in all facets of the trade, ranging from design to distribution.
The Essilor Group has put its expertise at the service of good vision in designing, manufacturing and distributing quality products and services through innovative business models. Today we provide solutions to correct, protect and prevent the visual health of the 7.2 billion people in the world.
Newell Brands is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of leading brands. The Mapa Spontex brand is a market leader for home care and hand protection products.
“With QAD DynaSys solutions we reduced inventory by 17% in value and 30% in coverage/days.”
Supply Chain Europe Director – Newell Brands
“The global monitoring solution enabled us to optimize the logistics network considering both costs and inventory levels."
Logistics Development Manager – Essilor
“Dramatic reduction of inventory shortages and significant reduction in inventory levels of finished products.”
Marie-Claude Cevalte, Supply Chain & IS Director- Mayoly Spindler
Contact our highly trained experts to get more information about distribution planning.