Advantages of Using Sales & Operations Planning Software
A good Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) software is essential for your business like our other supply chain management solutions. An S&OP software tailored to your business ensures that no matter the size of your company you will be able to take it to the next level. The S&OP software provides you with the visibility you need on your Supply Chain.
With our S&OP software you will get optimized results tailored to your business and this will lead to more efficient sales and operations. Make the best decisions, prepare your strategies, and monitor market changes.
An S&OP software provides you a good visibility into strategic objectives, leading in more effective sales, more efficient operations, optimized service levels and the right product mix. QAD DynaSys allows your key business units, like sales, operations and finance, to develop functional plans according to company-wide goals.
Sales and Operations Planning key features
- The Demand Planning module facilitates sales forecasting, taking into account field feedback and safety stock dimensioning that adapts based on forecast accuracy
- The software is tailored to your business and provides you with accurate forecasting depending on your field
- The Supply Chain Planning modules, including Production, Distribution and Procurement Planning, translate validated requests into loads which may be tailored to capacities, whether they affect production, transportation or storage
- Alternative Scenarios — When planning the overall supply chain, DynaSys DSCP helps identify critical situations. The alternative scenario tool then helps restore a balance between supply and demand while complying with corporate strategy
- Shared vision document and the approved S&OP operations plan are produced to effectively communicate company strategy
- Key Performance Indicators for your Demand Planning — The S&OP process and meeting draws on consistent and robust indicators, expressed in flexible units and add-on values including standard costs, sale prices and profit margin.
Sales and Operations Planning key benefits
- Our software helps with reducing inventory levels by improving synchronization of demand and supply plans.
- Facilitates alignment between the product flows, finance flow and information flow.
- Senior management makes the best decisions through the use of alternative scenario analyses and a planning tool that ties decisions to KPIs
- Improves internal and external communication due to stakeholders interacting and sharing information on a formalized, on-going basis
- Reduces Supply Chain costs.
- Coordinate activities of the key business units in the company
- Maximize profitability and return on assets.
- Ensure business units make functional plans and decisions in a strategic context
DynaSys DSCP is a powerful tool that can be adapted to fit any business model. Our software also helps you with Demand Planning, Distribution Planning, Procurement Planning, Production Planning and Network and Inventory Optimization Planning.
DynaSys positioned as a Challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant for "S&OP systems of differentiation"
This Gartner Magic Quadrant examines the main vendors that provide Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP). Supply chain leaders in IT can use this report when evaluating and selecting such a system to help enable S&OP maturity for their business.
Webinar Series S&OP / IBP
From S&OP to IBP: Definition, Benefits and Alignment
In three 15-minutes webinars, our experts present you what are S&OP / IBP processes, benefits and how to align your plans to success in your business strategy !
Demand Planning Customers
“The QAD DynaSys tools are efficient, enabling us to carry out rapid, detailed, accurate and reliable analysis which is, in a word, relevant.”
David Labrousse, Planning and Procurement MS Manager, G.H.MUMM & Cie
“Another reason for our choice were the ergonomic aspects of the Demand Planning tool, its powerful modelling as well as its collaborative capacities for validating forecasts between forecasters and subsidiaries.”
Sales Forecast and Planning Manager – Dorel Group
“None of this would have been possible without rigorous management of our demand planning, distribution planning and production planning processes through the QAD DynaSys tool. These are truly collaborative solutions.”
Richard Crnjanski, Director, Supply Chain Europe, Newell Brands