Ready To Plan (RTP): plug and play supply chain
For more than 30 years, QAD DynaSys provides its customers with best-in-class, collaborative, flexible and modular Demand & Supply Chain Planning (DSCP) solutions. The RTP approach combined with the Cloud DSCP offer has been created to speed up the implementation and to simplify the daily use. Our Ready-to-Plan solution helps you increase profitability and productivity while taking on everyday challenges. Streamline your business processes with our RTP software.
Ready To Plan (RTP) is a preconfigured solution based on the best practices implemented by our customers for many years. Once we have plugged QAD DynaSys DSCP to your ERP system(s) you can immediately visualize the results and start making informed decisions. QAD DynaSys Ready To Plan is the closest supply chain technology comes to plug and play enterprise software.
Improving your global supply chain operations is crucial in order to take your company to the next level: managing procurement, processes and supply.
Supply chain outcomes:
- Adoption of best practices, and better strategic decisions
- Focus on added value tasks, focus on your business
- Standard collaboration and mobility
- Service Level improvement
- Nurture your Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process
- Inventory and working capital reduction
- Revenue improvement
- Reduction of logistics-related costs thanks to our optimizations
- Evolution of the financial model: from CAPEX to OPEX
- Reduced risk to the project: implement in-full, on-time within budget
- Workload reduction thanks to an easy and quick implementation
- Outsourcing the complexity, focus on your core competencies
- Predictable IT-related costs
- Availability, reliability, security and accessibility
Wander leaps to cutting edge DSCP from antiquated planning system
By implementing QAD DynaSys DSCP Ready To Plan (RTP), Wander planning is quicker and more accurate, the platform risks associated with their outdated system have been eliminated and the costs have been reduced. Our system implementation is straightforward and has greatly benefit their supply chain management.
Ready To Plan: a proven project methodology
The Easy On-Boarding project methodology, dedicated to the Ready To Plan (RTP) solution shortened the implementation time to 40 days. Our experts provide fast access to IT environments in SSAE16-certified data centers.
A Ready To Plan project is composed of 3 steps:
- Initiate & Train: project kick-off and training to the Cloud DSCP Ready To Plan (RTP) solution
- Adjust & Test: process review, adjustment of the ready to use solution and validation of the interface with your ERP system
- Run: complete validation of the solution and start of the Supply Chain Transformation journey
The QAD DynaSys team assists you on every step of the Ready To Plan (RTP) solution implementation and may suggests functional enhancements.
WESCO has become a well-known brand in the educational materials market thanks to continuous innovation and the creation and selection of quality products.
“I’m told it was one of the quickest project that has been deployed and the cross party regular meetings that were held certainly facilitated that.” Paul Simpson, Head of Residential Supply Chain Management, Electrium
Focal-JMlab is a French company, which has been designing and selling high-fidelity audio systems since 1979. This Saint-Étienne-based company manufactures loudspeakers for the home, speaker drivers for automobiles, headphones and professional monitoring loudspeakers.
Founded in 1954, RAJA is a European leader in the distribution of packaging product for several sectors such as mass distribution, luxury industry, e-business, logistic, aeronautics or food & beverage.
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. For 350 years, Saint-Gobain has consistently demonstrated its ability to invent products that improve quality of life. As one of the top 100 industrial groups in the world and one of the 100 most innovative companies, Saint-Gobain continues to deploy its technological know-how, often in partnership with the most prestigious universities and laboratories.
Wander AG is one of Europe’s leading food manufacturers. Its range includes tea and breakfast drinks, breakfast cereals, spreads, chocolate, biscuits, snack bars and desserts, and speciality foods for athletes and weight management.
“Having the DSCP Ready To Plan solution was very helpful. We were able to do the work within very clean timelines. The ‘go-live’ process went very well.”
Steffen Grill, IT Manager, Wander Ltd
"The advantage of the RTP solution for us was the quick implementation of Demand Planning within Focal and to be able to compare our practices with the market's best practices."
Frédéric Sandau, Industrial Director, Focal
Want to know more about Ready-To-Plan?
Contact our highly trained experts to get more information about QAD DynaSys Ready-To-Plan.