DYS Consumer Product Para 1
Delivering the Right Product at the Right Time With DSCP for Consumer Products
Every consumer products company wants to achieve the goal of delivering the right product to the right place at the right time in the right quantity while managing margins and optimizing the supply chain. However, volatile consumer demand, the pressure to innovate new products, intricacies of brand management, complex supply chains, and aggressive competition make meeting the goal very challenging.
Many successful consumer products companies, in a wide range of segments, for example cosmetics, household products, luxury goods, apparel and tableware, use QAD DynaSys Demand and Supply Chain Planning (DSCP).
DYS Consumer Product Title
Empowering Consumer Product Companies
QAD DynaSys Demand and Supply Chain Planning (DSCP) helps consumer products companies meet their goals for brand development, demand management and new product introduction, while optimizing global supply chains and achieving best in class customer service levels. It enables you to effectively optimize, analyze, simulate, collaborate, understand and ultimately plan all supply chain activities, making it easier to deliver the right product to the right place at the right time in the right quantity.
Benefits for Consumer Products Companies
- Improved demand visibility and forecasts to better respond to market fluctuations across customers, products and geographies
- Optimized use of material and human assets throughout the supply chain
- Streamlined customer fulfillment to reduce lead times and inventories while improving service levels
- Improved profitability for your customers and orders
- Improved sales forecast accuracy
- Better managed product life cycles for global competitiveness
- Better managed sales and marketing promotional activities
- Minimized inventory costs including reduced inventory re-deployment
- Streamlined S&OP process
- Reduced supply chain costs
- Reduced production and capacity bottlenecks
- Optimized procurement plans for critical components and end items
- Improved service levels and reduced logistics costs
- And more...
Consumer Products Customers
The Chantelle Group offers, on the international scale, lingerie brands which develop close ties with their customers. The Group makes the most of its expertise in highlighting the beauty of the female body, and its know-how in all facets of the trade, ranging from design to distribution.
Newell Brands is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of leading brands. The Mapa Spontex brand is a market leader for home care and hand protection products.
Aqua Lung is the name that introduced the world to scuba diving in 1943, when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan developed the first “aqua-lung” demand regulator. Seasoned divers and newcomers alike can explore the vast wonders of the world’s bodies of water with scuba diving gear from Aqua Lung.
“Since 1996, QAD DynaSys has accompanied our Supply Chain development, and the solution corresponds with all of our needs. Chantelle and QAD DynaSys have been long-term partners and we have complete confidence in their abilities.”
Director of the Organization and of the Information Systems - Chantelle Group
“Another reason for our choice were the ergonomic aspects of the Demand Planning tool, its powerful modelling as well as its collaborative capacities for validating forecasts between forecasters and subsidiaries."
Sales Forecast and Planning Manager – Dorel Group
Contact our highly trained experts to get more information about QAD DynaSys DSCP for Consumer Products.
Marketo Contact details 1
We thank you for your message, our team will contact you shortly.