Anticipate Customer Needs With DSCP for Industrial Companies
Every manufacturer wants to meet the goal of delivering the right product to the right place at the right time in the right quantity, while managing margins and optimizing their supply chain. Volatile B2B customer demand, pressure to innovate new products, mass customization through customer-specific variations, complex global supply chains and aggressive competition make meeting these goals highly challenging.
Empowers Industrial Manufacturers
QAD DynaSys DSCP enables you to effectively optimize, analyze, simulate, collaborate, understand and ultimately plan all supply chain activities.
Benefits for Industrial Manufacturers
- Improves demand visibility and forecasts in order to better respond to market fluctuations
- Allows for planning at both the product family and individual product levels
- Optimizes the use of material and human assets spread throughout the supply chain
- Streamlines customer fulfillment to reduce lead times and inventories while improving service levels
- Improves the profitability at both the customer and order level
- Improves sales forecast accuracy
- Better manages product life cycles to improve global competitiveness
- Minimizes inventory costs including reducing costly inventory re-deployment for finished goods, sub-assemblies and components
- Streamlines S&OP process including financial plan simulations
- Reduces supply chain costs by improving collaboration with customers and suppliers
- Reduces production and capacity bottlenecks by simulating alternatives
- Optimizes procurement’s plans for critical components and end items by improving service levels and reducing logistics costs
- And More...
"At the end of the day, centrally, we can enjoy an on time view of the demand, an on time view of the planning, the mid-term planning, the available capacities, the inventories." Christian Leger - Global Commercial & Supply Chain Director - Solvay
ANCA is a market leader in quality CNC grinding machines and CNC systems including grinding endmills, profile cutters, burrs and punches.
"The goal of a S&OP process is clearly to decide. We have our forecasts, we check our capacity, and we need to be all together, sales, finance, management, to decide." Benoit Barre - Quick Connectors Network Coordinator, ARaymond
Daher is a French industrial conglomerate. Daher works in the aerospace, defence, nuclear, and automotive industrial sectors in the fields of manufacturing, services and transport.
RPC is today a global design and engineering company specialising in polymer conversion in packaging and non-packaging markets, with centres of excellence worldwide and a turnover in excess of £2bn.
Stäubli is an innovative mechatronics solutions provider with three dedicated activities: Textile, Connectors and Robotics. With a workforce of over 4500, Stäubli has a presence in 25 countries and agents in 50 countries around the world.
Haulotte is a global leader of people and material lifting equipment. As European leader, the group designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products focused on mobile elevating work platforms and telehandlers.
“The QAD DynaSys solution allows us to use the same process at all of our 23 manufacturing sites on three continents. Our entire enterprise is able to collaborate more easily and share the right information at the right time and better anticipate our supply chain needs”
Supply Chain Project Manager - RPC Group
“All of the requirements were fulfilled and we were very happy with QAD DynaSys comprehension of the issues related to our industry”
VP Supply Chain EMEA – Zodiac Pool Care
Want to Know More About QAD DynaSys DSCP?
Contact our highly trained experts to get more information about QAD DynaSys DSCP for industrial.