Qui sommes-nous ?
Chez QAD DynaSys, nous faisons bien plus que proposer des solutions de Demand & Supply Chain Planning. Nous développons des solutions novatrices, favorisons la croissance et la créativité, encourageons la collaboration et le travail d’équipe, et réunissons une solide communauté à travers le monde. La société a été fondée en 1985 avec la volonté de guider les entreprises vers le succès. Pour nous, le succès est bien entendu de rendre nos clients heureux, qu'ils aiment nos solutions. Mais notre plus grand succès est d'avoir des collaborateurs heureux, qui apprennent, grandissent et se lient les uns avec les autres.
C’est ce qui nous anime. C’est ce que nous sommes. Et nous aimons ce que nous faisons.
Senior Sales Executive, EMEA
Paris or any other location in France
Summary of job purpose:
QAD DynaSys is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Senior Sales Executive who is passionate about helping customers improve the performance of their Demand and Supply Chains, as well as closing new sales and exceeding performance targets.
We are looking for a sales professional who has a proven track record of growing mutually successful customer relationships in the supply chain planning cloud software category, selling to mid-sized and large companies in industries such as consumer products, food and beverage, life sciences, industrial, distribution and wholesale, and automotive.
We are looking for a sales solution engineering professional who has a proven track record of growing mutually successful customer relationships in the supply chain planning cloud software category, working with mid-sized and large companies in industries such as consumer products, food and beverage, life sciences, industrial, distribution and wholesale, and automotive.
We offer the unique opportunity of being part of a team promoting a next-generation proven product into the European market with the support and stability of an established European company.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute strategies to close new deals with new and installed base mid-sized and large customers.
- Meet or exceed sales targets with focused coverage and the application of key market initiatives.
- Take full responsibility for managing the sales pipeline, forecasting the timing and value of customer opportunities, and consistently delivering on commitments.
- Develop and implement successful account plans for sales opportunities and take responsibility for their communication and implementation. Liaise with the relevant functional and geographic parties to achieve the objectives of the plan.
- Prepare presentations, quotations, RFP’s responses, and sales proposals using standard pricing and observing QAD DynaSys’ processes and methodologies.
- Coordinate and oversee demonstrations and presentations of QAD DynaSys' products and services as appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with QAD DynaSys' products and services by setting appropriate expectations during the sales process and the ongoing customer relationship.
- Liaise with Business Consultants (Pre-Sales) and Professional Services Consultants as appropriate regarding the feasibility of technical elements of proposals to ensure successful and profitable implementations.
- Respond to customer requests, collect their feedback and coordinate action plan.
- Proactively work with QAD DynaSys Legal and QAD DynaSys Finance to manage customers’ requests.
- Attend demand generation virtual or physical events as required.
- Develop business relationships within targeted industries and the Supply Chain Planning community.
- Generate new sales leads for potential new opportunities through personal relationships as well as prospecting and cold-calling at target accounts.
- Qualify new leads generated by marketing demand generation programs.
- Manage the sales funnel following standard QAD DynaSys policies and practices in a timely and professional manner. This includes recording all activities and actions in QAD DynaSys’ CRM system.
- Monitor competitors’ positioning, services, and promotional activities and share that knowledge across the QAD DynaSys team.
What You’ll Need:
- A self-motivated overachiever attitude that enjoys developing and closing sales opportunities by leveraging relationships and challenging the status quo.
- Minimum 10+ years of Sales experience.
- Previous experience selling Supply Chain Planning solutions and Cloud software.
- Previous experience selling to mid-sized and large companies in industries such as consumer products, food and beverage, life sciences, industrial, distribution and wholesale, and automotive.
- Deep understanding of the sales customer acquisition processes. Knowledge of the “Solution Selling”, “Target Account Selling” or “Challenger” sales methodology is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly, persuasive proposals, emails, and presentations with Supply Chain Planning professionals, IT professionals and senior business executives.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment driving continuous improvement in the team and wider sales function while achieving your own goals.
- Demonstrates QAD DynaSys core values Do the Right thing, Extreme Ownership, Commit to the Team, Drive for Results, Challenge the Status Quo.
- High integrity, credibility, and business ethics.
- An appreciation for extensive business travel as well as working and selling remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree highly appreciated.
What We Offer:
- Your health and wellbeing are important to us at QAD DynaSys. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation
- A collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skillset
- The position reports to the QAD DynaSys VP Sales & Marketing EMEA
Business Development and Field Marketing Manager,
Summary of job purpose:
QAD DynaSys North America is seeking a Business Development and Field Marketing Manager who is passionate about generating demand for enterprise cloud software solutions as a key member of a team that includes sales executives, business consultants (pre-sales), and business development specialists.
We are looking for a professional who has a proven track record of generating high-quality qualified sales leads at mid-sized and large manufacturing companies. A sense of curiosity about the critical importance of supply chain planning in sectors such as food and beverage, consumer products, life sciences, industrial, and automotive is a must. Relevant prior experience is a plus. We offer the unique opportunity of being part of a team on the ground floor of promoting into the North American market a proven product built on next-generation technology within the support and stability of an established company like QAD.
What you’ll do
What you’ll need
What we offer
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus sur nos offres d'emploi ?
Contactez nous pour obtenir davantage d'informations à propos de votre future carrière chez QAD DynaSys.