DEMAND AND SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING FOR AUTOMOTIVE
Optimize Your Operations With DSCP for the Automotive Industry
In today’s automotive market, global manufacturers must meet strict OEM-driven expectations such as delivering excellent quality while ensuring on-time delivery. At the same time, automotive manufacturers strive continuously to optimize operations and pursue a balance between cost and needs for talent, quality, delivery and innovation. Meeting these objectives are complicated by market conditions facing automotive manufacturers, which require them to:
- Adapt to volatile capacity due to model turnover, new technologies and fluctuating consumer preference and demand
- Improve supply chain visibility to support shifting global platforms, demand fluctuation and increasing supply chain complexity
- Meet customer compliances, spanning industry best practices for delivery performance such as MMOG/LE
Empowering Automotive Companies
Many successful automotive manufacturers use QAD DynaSys Demand and Supply Chain Planning (DSCP) in a wide range of segments, including automotive aftermarket suppliers, to meet their goals for brand development, demand management and new product introduction, while improving global supply chains and achieving best in class customer service levels.
Benefits for Automotive Companies
- Increased demand visibility to supply long lead time parts by customer, product, geography, and location
- Improved global visibility at the item and product line levels resulting in better capacity planning
- Optimized procurement plans for critical components and end items to improve service levels, delivery ratings, and reduce logistics costs
- More accurate supply chain decisions due to better visibility of the entire supply chain with flexible views for stakeholders
- Improved anticipation by better understanding supply chain constraints, bottlenecks, and developing a robust S&OP processes
- Increased margins by reducing costs in distribution, production and procurement activities, reduced inventories, less obsolescence and fewer lost sales
- And more...
Created in 1865, the ARaymond Network* has, for several generations, developed manufactured and marketed fastening and assembly solutions. Its status as a family business allows each descendant to consider its long-term development, outside of the financial requirements imposed by investors
DENSO Products and Services Americas, Inc. (DPAM) is an automotive components sales and distribution company supplying parts for original equipment service dealers and for the independent aftermarket service centers and retailers.
Spectra Premium Industries was founded in 1989 and is based in Boucherville, Québec, Canada. Employing over 1 500 employees across North America, Spectra Premium Industries is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, and distribution of key automotive parts for the aftermarket and original equipment manufacturers.
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. For 350 years, Saint-Gobain has consistently demonstrated its ability to invent products that improve quality of life. As one of the top 100 industrial groups in the world and one of the 100 most innovative companies, Saint-Gobain continues to deploy its technological know-how, often in partnership with the most prestigious universities and laboratories.
Contact our highly trained experts to get more information about QAD DynaSys DSCP for automotive.