Who We Are
At QAD DynaSys, we do more than sell Demand & Supply Chain Planning software. We develop innovative products, foster growth and creativity, encourage collaboration and teamwork, and build strong communities across the world. The company was founded in 1985 on the foundation of helping people make their business a success. To us, success is having happy customers who love our product, and success is happy employees, who learn, grow and are connected to one another.
This is what drives us. This is who we are. We love what we do.
Senior Sales Executive
Summary of job purpose:
QAD DynaSys is seeking a Senior Sales Executive responsible for closing net new business. You must be passionate about knowing the customers’ world better than the customer knows it themselves. We are looking for Sales Executives who have a proven track record of sales success and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Planning (APS) industry. You must be able to work through complex situations.
Our Sales Executives work with Sales Management, Regional Marketing and Vertical Marketing Leadership to define and achieve strategic goals. This will involve working with field marketing to build campaigns, tailoring business assets and tools to the needs of the market segment.
This role can be remote on the condition you can easily travel to customer locations.
What You’ll Do::
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new accounts by uncovering opportunities from both new leads and existing active customers
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed target
- Lead the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Maintain laser focus on target and named account acquisition
- Ensure that metrics are at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
- Understand the business landscape and be able to build differentiators into the recommendations
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from supply chain staff to C-suite executives
- Thrive working in a fast paced and intense sales environment
- Effectively organize various internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
What You’ll Need::
- A self-motivated overachiever attitude that enjoys developing and closing opportunities by leveraging relationships and challenging the status quo.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning and / or in Sales in the software industry. Previous experience of selling in Cloud is a plus.
- Deep understanding of supply chain and customer acquisition processes
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Driving continuous improvement in the team and wider sales function while achieving your own goals.
- Demonstrates QAD DynaSys core values – Integrity, Global Teamwork, Partnership with Our Customers, Commitment to Excellence, Innovation, and Respect for the Individual
- Certification in any of the following is a plus: APICS BSCM, CSCP or CPIM
- Sales certification (Solution Selling, Challenger, Target Account Selling, …)
- High integrity, credibility, and business ethics
- A desire for extensive travel
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
What We Offer::
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD DynaSys. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation..
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
VP, Sales & Marketing NAMER
Remote, USA with ability to travel
The VP of Sales & Marketing will provide leadership and coordination of company sales and marketing functions for the North American region. Primary responsibilities will be to develop and implement sales & marketing strategic plan to meet and exceed cloud and services revenue goals for direct and indirect sales as defined for team and individual targets. In line with QAD DynaSys’ strategy, the role will also manage and coach the sales & marketing teams to achieve and continually exceed its targets, increase the average deal size by targeting the best accounts and selling “value” to them, increase the average transformation (win) rate, and effectively use internal resources.
The VP will collaborate with peers and management from sales & marketing and other functional areas and will actively intervene as required during the sales cycle process and/or in the customer relationship or during marketing activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for QAD DynaSys’ direct and indirect sales in NAMER as well as the achievement of individual & team objectives (set each year by the management), whether qualitative and/or quantitative. Take personal ownership of some deals as required and/or follow up (strategic accounts, long time customers, customers of a specific domain). Participate in the sales & legal negotiations. Secure and facilitate the administrative and invoice process when needed.
- Manage and coordinate the sales & marketing team composed of Sale Executives, Business Developers (Presales), Alliance Manager and Field Marketing (incl. BDRs). Will serve as the interface between the sales & marketing team and management.
- Responsible for the follow-up of all DynaSys’ procedures by the Sales & Marketing teams. These include sales procedures as well as defined rules concerning the Sales and the revenue recognition.
- Responsible for the regular & effective update of the global sales & marketing information within the CRM tool. Ensure compliance of applicable rules & procedures.
- Lead the development & animation of the NAMER distributors’ network (indirect sales) as well as the Alliances (Consulting companies).
- Oversee the development of the sales funnel (BDR, event, campaigns, advertising, etc) to guaranty a constant funnel enabling the achievement of the sales objectives of the next 4 quarters.
- Implement and follow up on the overall actions required for the achievement of the Sales objectives in accordance to the sales policy and the sales & marketing budget.
- Ensure that QAD DynaSys customers are satisfied with the company’s products and services. Ensure that regular contact is maintained with customers.
- Oversee the overall Sales activity in association with the corp. marketing department in order to establish the operational marketing plans and the required tools for the sales activity.
- Work in close relationship with the various company departments and share the information collected on the field regarding the market & the competition. Participate to the development of the sales solution in terms of products and services.
- Participate in defining the objectives of the sales & marketing people as well as the sales & marketing conditions.
- Develop effective business and commercial contacts within targeted industries. Monitor competitors positioning, Services and promotional activities.
- Liaise with Services Managers as appropriate regarding the feasibility of technical elements of proposals to ensure effective and profitable installations.
- Proactively work with the internal Finance / Legal dept. to resolve any commercial disputes with customers.
- Attend trade shows or conventions as required.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required within the role.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Education / Training / Work Experience:
Bachelors or Master Degree in Business, Marketing or other related degree. Minimum of 15 years Sales, Marketing & PreSales experience in enterprise software selling with at least 5 years as team leader / manager. Demonstrated history of negotiation experience in concluding large cloud deals with global accounts and of ability to positively influence strategies and business directions in customers and prospects. Have a proven aptitude in dealing with employees, customers and partners from a multi cultural perspective, from top level executives to ‘shop floor’ employees. Be able to demonstrate a background in forecasting sales revenue and achieving it consistently. Previous experience of selling APS is preferred. Selling enterprise software is required.
Special Knowledge & Skills:
Must understand the software selling process and be able to gain access and have impact with senior level executives. Understand DynaSys’ products and its competitive differentiation as it relates to the needs of the Supply Chain Industry. Ideally understand the APS industry incl. supply chain, operations, business issues, typical organization and culture. Have the breadth and versatility to function both at the strategic and tactical level. Highly creative and forward thinking and at the same time very organized in terms of setting priorities and time management. Ability to work effectively cross functionally and with partners.
Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated and effective skills in the following:
- Team and time management
- Communication (written and verbal) & presentation – customer relationship
- Interpersonal – business acumen – building trust
- Planning & organization
- Influence – negotiation
- Objectives/targets driven
Proficiency with standard office computer communication and desktop tools. Knowledge of new “presentation” tools will be a plus.
APICS BSCM, CSCP or CPIM certification a plus.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The position reports to the DynaSys’ President.
Expenditure authority per the internal guidelines.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, you will join a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team. In collaboration with our teams, you are responsible for defining the content marketing and lead acquisition plan while respecting objectives and budgets.
Dans le cadre de votre fonction, vous :
- Mettez en place des campagnes multicanal d'acquisition de leads digitaux (SEA, SEO, SMO, automation lead scoring, ...) ;
- Participez à l'amélioration continue de notre site web, optimisez son référencement et dynamisez le trafic sur nos marchés stratégiques ;
- Mettez en oeuvre les campagnes de Marketing Direct et Marketing Digital (emailing, newsletter) ainsi que le développement des réseaux sociaux en BtoB (LinkedIn, twitter, YouTube) ;
- Produisez des contenus de qualité (textes, visuels, vidéos, animations...) en lien avec le calendrier éditorial ;
- Diffusez le contenu sur les canaux de communication (LinkedIn, Blog, emails, etc..) pour augmenter la notoriété et le trafic sur les cibles définies.
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Education / Training / Work Experience:
Passionné d'innovation et de digital, vous maîtrisez les outils de marketing digital (google analytics, adwords, Moz, Marketo), les outils de CRM (Sales Force ou autre) et les outils de CMS (Wordpress, Liferay,...). Vous recherchez une entreprise d'envergure internationale, sur un secteur d'activité en forte croissance, où vous pourrez vivre votre passion et développer votre potentiel.
Votre objectif : vous donner les moyens de réussir sur l'ensemble de vos missions avec de multiples interlocuteurs en France et dans le monde. Votre agilité et votre audace seront les bienvenues dans une entreprise où l'initiative et la créativité sont de rigueur.
De formation supérieure type bac + 3 à bac + 5 dans le domaine du marketing digital vous justifiez d'une expérience de 5 ans minimum dans le développement du Marketing digital en BtoB, Une expérience dans l'édition de logiciel sera un plus. Vous avez la maîtrise des outils digitaux et une aisance rédactionnelle. Votre anglais est courant.
Want to Know More About our Job Offers ?
Contact us to get more information about your future career at QAD DynaSys.