Optimize Your Global Supply Chain Network With Distribution Planning
Logistics planners struggle daily with expedited freight events, poorly utilized transportation resources, excess slow-moving stock, and competing customer priorities. DynaSys Distribution Planning helps companies become effective enterprises by optimizing product flow and improving logistics decision-making in order to maximize efficiencies while managing constraints and costs. DynaSys adopts a high visibility approach that graphically and intuitively provides planners with an informative workbench to support decision making and event simulation. DynaSys understands that logistics environments are complex and dynamic, and planners struggle to manage real-time events such as shipping delays and opportunistic shipping capacity; DynaSys excels in this environment due to our solution offerings.
Distribution Planning key features
- Advanced Simulation tools make it easy for users to build and manage simulations for better decisions
- Optimize and analyze distribution across all supply channels using a solver to determine allocation strategies and analysis
- Collaborate with “Single Click Collaborative®” technology provides real-time planning across users and modules in order to streamline your teams collaboration
Distribution Planning key benefits
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve efficiency of your global supply chain network
- Reduce obsolescence and waste with better planning
- Reduce costs including lower production, distribution and inventory costs
- Improve visibility into customers, supply chains, production and distribution
- Better anticipate production and sourcing needs by collaborating more effectively
How Distribution Planning can help your business
Getting the right product, in the right place, at the right price and at the right time becomes possible with Distribution Planning, as it is tailored to your business and will help your company on its digital transformation. Increase end-to-end Supply Chain visibility into your global network, manage efficiently the stock in all of your warehouses, track of your suppliers and inventories in order to avoid shortages.
DynaSys DSCP is Certified DDMRP Compliant by Demand Driven Institute
Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP) is a unique and visual process to execute material requirements planning driven by a true demand signal. DDMRP is a proven, dynamic, and effective demand-driven solution to answer the complex challenges of the current manufacturing landscape. When used across a supply chain, DDMRP removes the cascading and compounding disruptions of the bullwhip effect that plague most supply chains today. DDMRP provides customers a planning experience that is agile and responsive, capabilities not always found in traditional planning methods. DDMRP has been proven across a wide array of industries and is quickly being adopted by leading companies across the world. It is an intuitive, pragmatic and transparent revolution in supply chain planning.
DynaSys is the first global end-to-end supply chain planning technology provider to achieve this certification.
The DDMRP compliance logo is a trademark of the Demand Driven Institute, LLC – all rights
Demand Planning Customers
“With DynaSys solutions we reduced inventory by 17% in value and 30% in coverage/days.”
Supply Chain Europe Director – Newell Brands
“The global monitoring solution enabled us to optimize the logistics network considering both costs and inventory levels."
Logistics Development Manager – Essilor
“Dramatic reduction of inventory shortages and significant reduction in inventory levels of finished products.”
Marie-Claude Cevalte, Supply Chain & IS Director- Mayoly Spindler