Dys Demand Planning Header
Demand Planning Old Graphic
DynaSys - Demand Planning - Introduction
Manage Sales Forecasts Efficiently With our Demand Planning Software
Modern supply chains are challenged with a proliferation of product variants, shorter life cycles, and higher customer expectations. QAD DynaSys Demand Planning software excels where product sales behavior is very complex employing intelligent algorithmic methods and machine learning techniques. These techniques are most applicable for items with short or zero history, complex seasonality, periodic products, high volume low frequency, and make-to-order products, therefore, eliminating excuses for inaccurate sales forecasts.
Demand Planning Desciption
Advantages of Using Demand Planning for Forecasting
QAD DynaSys Demand Planning improves accuracy, control, and visibility throughout your global supply chain with improved forecasting providing enterprise agility to ensure you meet and exceed your expectations and service level goals. All our solutions are performance-oriented and designed to help companies reach their goals quickly.
Our solution is able to detect, correct outliers, and analyze historical data while supporting seasonality allowing you to manage your demand planning according to your busiest times of the year. Automation is one of the major advantages to our solution as it allows you to reduce forecast cycles. Therefore, with the QAD DynaSys Demand Planning solution, you will be able to better predict market changes in order to meet your customers’ demands.
QAD DynaSys Demand Planning is available as a standalone solution or as part of the end-to-end QAD DynaSys DSCP solution. Discover what else our Software can do: Distribution Planning, Production Planning, Procurement Planning, Network and Inventory Optimization, Sales & Operations Planning.
Demand Planning Benefits
DynaSys - Demand Planning - Benefits
Demand Planning key features
- Detection and correction of outliers, and analysis of historical data
- Statistical calculations — supports seasonality, external factors, trend analysis and auto-selection of best-fit algorithm
- Multi-level forecasts — detailed or aggregate forecasts, top down, bottom up and middle out forecasts
- Product life cycle planning
- Collaborative — share information for consensus forecasting
- Detailed promotion management — provides visibility to all phases of promotions from set-up to fulfilment.
Demand Planning key benefits
- Increase forecast accuracy
- More effectively meet customer demand
- Collaborate on sales forecasts and improve forecast visibility
- Reduce forecast cycle time through automation
- Improve performance measurement and information distribution
- Improve customer service and increase sales and revenue
- Reduce inventory investment
DYS Demand Planning
DynaSys - Demand Planning - Webinar
Demand Planning Webinar
Sales Forecasting in the Cloud with DynaSys
Demand Planning in the Cloud is here. It’s quick to implement, easy to use, easy to manage, easy to evolve and highly secure.
DYS Quotes Title
Demand Planning Customers
Demand Planning Customers
DYS Demand Quotes
“The flexibility of QAD DynaSys Demand Planning solution allows us to adapt continuously to the evolution of our business and the development of the company”
Simon Brichet, Director of Supply Chain, ARMOR
"We were excited about the potential within the QAD DynaSys tools to provide and facilitate a rigorous, collaborative forecasting tool that could enhance our existing supply chain processes"
Paul Simpson, Head of Residential Supply Chain Management, Electrium
"QAD DynaSys offered a business solution, proven in the market and in our industry. It conforms to our expectations, there were no gray areas, whether it concerned performance or implementation."
Director Supply Chain Europe, Newell Brands