Delivering the Right Product at the Right Time With DSCP for Consumer Products
Every consumer products company wants to achieve the goal of delivering the right product to the right place at the right time in the right quantity while managing margins and optimizing the supply chain. However, volatile consumer demand, pressure to innovate new products, intricacies of brand management, complex supply chains, and aggressive competition make meeting the goal very challenging.
Empowering Consumer Product Companies
QAD DynaSys DSCP enables you to effectively optimize, analyze, simulate, collaborate, understand and ultimately plan all supply chain activities.
Benefits for Consumer Products Companies
- Improved demand visibility and forecasts to better respond to market fluctuations across customers, products and geographies
- Optimized use of material and human assets throughout the supply chain
- Streamlined customer fulfillment to reduce lead times and inventories while improving service levels
- Improved profitability for your customers and orders
- Improved sales forecast accuracy
- Better managed product life cycles for global competitiveness
- Better managed sales and marketing promotional activities
- Minimized inventory costs including reduced inventory re-deployment
- Streamlined S&OP process
- Reduced supply chain costs
- Reduced production and capacity bottlenecks
- Optimized procurements plans for critical components and end items
- Improved service levels and reduced logistics costs
- And more...
Consumer Products Customers
The Chantelle Group offers, on the international scale, lingerie brands which develop close ties with their customers. The Group makes the most of its expertise in highlighting the beauty of the female body, and its know-how in all facets of the trade, ranging from design to distribution.
Grosfillex is a family owned group of international standing. It has been located in Oyonnax, in France, at the heart of the Haut-Bugey region for 90 years. The group developed its expertise in woodworking for 27 years before becoming the synthetic resin pioneer that it is today. Between the two World Wars the company was famous for its clothes pegs, egg cups, and tool handles. Grosfillex has kept its demanding approach to quality from this period, and its passion for working with materials to make consumers’ everyday lives easier.
Newell Brands is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with a portfolio of leading brands. The Mapa Spontex brand is a market leader for home care and hand protection products.
Aqua Lung is the name that introduced the world to scuba diving in 1943, when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Émile Gagnan developed the first “aqua-lung” demand regulator. Seasoned divers and newcomers alike can explore the vast wonders of the world’s bodies of water with scuba diving gear from Aqua Lung.
“Since 1996, QAD DynaSys has accompanied our Supply Chain development, and the solution corresponds with all of our needs. Chantelle and QAD DynaSys have been long-term partners and we have complete confidence in their abilities.”
Director of the Organization and of the Information Systems - Chantelle Group
“The flexibility and the functional covering of QAD Demand Planning and Production Planning made the difference with the other markets offers.”
Grosfillex Corporate Supply Chain Manager
“Another reason for our choice were the ergonomic aspects of the Demand Planning tool, its powerful modelling as well as its collaborative capacities for validating forecasts between forecasters and subsidiaries."
Sales Forecast and Planning Manager – Dorel Group
Want to Know More About QAD DynaSys DSCP?
Contact our highly trained experts to get more information about QAD DynaSys DSCP for Consumer Products.