Who We Are
At QAD DynaSys, we do more than sell Demand & Supply Chain Planning software. We develop innovative products, foster growth and creativity, encourage collaboration and teamwork, and build strong communities across the world. The company was founded in 1985 on the foundation of helping people make their business a success. To us, success is having happy customers who love our product, and success is happy employees, who learn, grow and are connected to one another.
This is what drives us. This is who we are. We love what we do.
Senior Sales Executive
USA, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom
Summary of job purpose:
QAD DynaSys is seeking a Senior Sales Executive responsible for closing net new business. You must be passionate about knowing the customers’ world better than the customer knows it themselves. We are looking for Sales Executives who have a proven track record of sales success and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain Planning (APS) industry. You must be able to work through complex situations.
Our Sales Executives work with Sales Management, Regional Marketing and Vertical Marketing Leadership to define and achieve strategic goals. This will involve working with field marketing to build campaigns, tailoring business assets and tools to the needs of the market segment.
This role can be remote on the condition you can easily travel to customer locations.
What You’ll Do::
- Prospect, identify, develop, negotiate and, ultimately, close new accounts by uncovering opportunities from both new leads and existing active customers
- Develop and manage pipeline to meet or exceed target
- Lead the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Maintain laser focus on target and named account acquisition
- Ensure that metrics are at all times updated with the most recent accurate forecasts, latest activities and next steps
- Understand the business landscape and be able to build differentiators into the recommendations
- Present effectively to external customers across all levels from supply chain staff to C-suite executives
- Thrive working in a fast paced and intense sales environment
- Effectively organize various internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
What You’ll Need::
- A self-motivated overachiever attitude that enjoys developing and closing opportunities by leveraging relationships and challenging the status quo.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning and / or in Sales in the software industry. Previous experience of selling in Cloud is a plus.
- Deep understanding of supply chain and customer acquisition processes
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clear, persuasive proposals, emails and presentations.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Driving continuous improvement in the team and wider sales function while achieving your own goals.
- Demonstrates QAD DynaSys core values – Integrity, Global Teamwork, Partnership with Our Customers, Commitment to Excellence, Innovation, and Respect for the Individual
- Certification in any of the following is a plus: APICS BSCM, CSCP or CPIM
- Sales certification (Solution Selling, Challenger, Target Account Selling, …)
- High integrity, credibility, and business ethics
- A desire for extensive travel
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
What We Offer::
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD DynaSys. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation..
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
DSCP Business Consultant - PreSales
Summary of job purpose:
As Business Consultant, your main role is the determination and demonstration of the solution fit to the customer’s needs. Provide customers with product and/or solutions’ advice, promote business relationships and generate sales leads with high-level contacts through face-to-face and client site visits. Answer complex questions on product function and usage. Prepare and perform detailed presentations and as required product application demonstrations. Develop and maintain skills to promote QAD DynaSys trusted advisor status with customers and effectively deliver solution messages.
Has experience dealing with global multi-site companies, a comprehensive knowledge of the Supply Chain Planning world. Main role is the determination and demonstration of the DSCP solution fit to the prospect/customer’s needs. It includes the following:
- Develop and maintain skills to promote QAD DynaSys as a trusted advisor status and effectively deliver solution messages throughout the sales process. Provide subject matter expertise in support of customer process improvement and compliance with business processes and procedures.
- Conduct discovery and competitively position our solutions and promote new solutions. Prepare and deliver application solutions demonstrations as required.
- Develop and maintain a high-level understanding of the functional capabilities across the breadth of QAD DynaSys’ solutions specific to the role in order to provide customers and sales reps with the product and/or solutions advice and/or demonstrations during engagement discussions.
- Understand the product road map and direction. Have a good understanding of the full DSCP offering as it applies to their area of expertise.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of trends that impact our marketplace by networking with QAD DynaSys and its group’s corporate industry focused personnel, maintain a presence in relevant professional associations and subscribing to an internal and external industry focused distribution lists or publications. Additionally, maintain an understanding of how industry trends effect competitive positioning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Sales person to present the product and/or solution to the prospect/customer. Promote business relationship and generate sales leads with high-level contacts through face-to-face & client site visits. Is in charge of the functional & technical area of the sales process. Provide subject matter expertise in support of customer process improvement and compliance with business processes and procedures
- Prepare and deliver application solution demonstrations as required. The demos are built as a key element of the Sales process and the exchanges provided to the prospects/customers product and/or solutions advice
- Analyse the functional & technical needs of the customer, respond to RFP with functional & technical specifications and design adapted solutions. Evaluate the solutions in terms of feasibility, planning, costs and elaborate the technical proposal. Competitively position the QAD DynaSys solutions
- Use industry and best practice knowledge to advise, or if appropriate, challenge prospects/clients requirements
- Aid in the qualification and “go / no-go” of a solution fit against a client’s requirements
- Develop and maintain a high level understanding of the functional capabilities across the breadth of QAD DynaSys’ solution applications in order to provide customers and sales reps with product and/or solutions advice and/or demonstrations during engagement discussions. Understand product road map and direction. Answer complex questions on product function and usage
- Develop and maintain skills to promote QAD DynaSys trusted advisor status with customers and effectively deliver company’s solution messages
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of trends that impact QAD DynaSys market space by maintaining a presence in relevant professional associations and subscribing to internal and external industry focused distribution lists or publications. Additionally, maintain an understanding of how industry trends effect competitive positioning
- Proactively maintain up to date knowledge of Company products
- Attend webinars, trade shows or conventions as required.
- Provide product information as required and product guidance to other levels of sales and sales managers
Special Knowledge & Skills:
Education/Licenses: Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science is desirable
Experience: At least 6 years previous Pre-Sales experience at global level – preferably in Supply Chain software
Computer skills: Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills; experience with using a CRM
Other knowledge or skills: Understand the Supply Chain Planning (SCP) industry incl. operations, business issues, typical organization and culture. Understand QAD DynaSys’ products and our competitive differentiation as relates to the needs of the SC Industry. Have the breadth and versatility to function both at the strategic and tactical level. Highly creative and forward thinking and at the same time very organized in terms of setting priorities and time management. Ability to work effectively cross functionally and with partners. Very strong commercial, communicative and presentation skills. Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, organization and interpersonal skills. Ability to articulate the benefits of the Company’s products, technology, application areas and services and pricing practices. Good knowledge of one or more of QAD DynaSys’ vertical markets
Job involves traveling
KEY COMPETENCIES: Excellent communicator; analytical thinking; team player; conceptual thinking; presentation skills; sales ability; Building Customer Loyalty/trust; QAD DynaSys Product knowledge & skills; Technical/Prof. knowledge & skills
A certification APICS BSCM, CSCP or CPIM would represent an interesting added value
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES: Credible, professional appearance and demeanor, good people skills
Business Development Representative
Summary of job purpose:
The function of a Business Development Representative (BDR) is to prospect into mid-large market accounts in an assigned vertical or territory. The BDR will support the sales team to uncover new business opportunities. This position requires a true hunter mentality with the ability to manage and work to uncover new business opportunities that align with our Demand and Supply Chain Planning solutions.
Working in a collaborative environment with field sales and marketing, the BDR is responsible for generating fully qualified leads that will contribute to the growth of the sales pipeline and revenue, and help ensure QAD DynaSys’ success in the marketplace. A successful BDR will engage in social selling, emailing and telephone-based prospecting, identify and qualify quality leads with senior level decision makers that the sales teams will develop into sales opportunities.
- Qualify and nurture inbound leads
- Nurture and grow a pipeline of existing leads
- Prospect into net new target accounts
- Research potential vertical targets and key contacts within targeted accounts
- Identify prospects’ challenge areas and determine decision makers and contacts
- Evangelize QAD DynaSys’ value proposition
- Hand off fully qualified leads to Sales
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly qualified lead goals
Education & Skills
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem-solving abilities
- Adept at MS and Google tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Sales, Marketing, Social Science or related field
- Previous business development and prospecting experience in the B2B technology industry is highly desirable. Preferably calling on technology decision makers of medium to large enterprises.
- Expertise in navigating all social media sites, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, twitter.
- Exceptional phone, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Insatiably curious, coachable and committed to lifelong learning.
- A growth-oriented professional who is eager to join a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team.
- Have a strong will to achieve - willing to push harder, have a competitive spirit, and willing to be challenged.
- A high achiever, marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Generous with your time and genuinely interested in helping other team members succeed in their roles.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive environment. Make others around you better while achieving your own goals
- Demonstrates QAD DynaSys core values - partnership with our customers, commitment to excellence, innovation, global teamwork, integrity and respect for the individual
Supply Chain Technical Consultant
Job Reference EMEA Supply Chain Technical Consultant
Illinois, Barcelona, Birmingham, Paris, Strasbourg, Lyon
Responsible for all technical aspects of the DSCP solution (hardware recommendation, implementation, Interface handlings ...)
Reports to the QAD DynaSys Services Director
Frequent traveling all over Europe
- Analysis of full hardware recommendation for the customer, including input on architecture, requirements, options, Pro-Cons, etc.
- Implementation of the software on customer servers or in cloud environments; responsible of preparing the required / recommended settings
- Creation of a specification of Inbound / Outbound flows of DSCP according to functional specifications and technical possibilities of the project
- Development of interfaces as specified during the analysis; creation of the database to manage / execute the imports and exports
- Responsible for the testing process
- Make suggestions on how to be most effective and how to run the application in a best practice mode
- Support during Interface setting / testing and hyper care phases
- Support of Pre-Sales in RFP process as required
- Computer Science License Degree
- Good knowledge of network and solution architecture, including hardware sizing
- Knowledge of Visual Basic Script or any equivalent
- Good SQL and database knowledge (SQL Server, Oracle ...)
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully & manage client expectations effectively
- Pragmatic, rigorous and good communication skills
- Very good level in English - French a must have
- Experience in setting up Supply Chain Planning solutions would be an advantage
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7/8/10) and Server 2010, 2012, 2016 ...
- Good knowledge of Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Server) and Citrix architecture
- Knowledge of Virtualizations (VMware, HyperV ...)
- Knowledge of Website implemntation using Internet Information Server is a plus
- Experience in cloud base application & architecture is a plus
- Former experience in the area of Supply Chain preferred (ERP/SCP/SCM, WMS, MES, TMS) is a plus but not mandatory
Reference Support Analyst
Provide software support via telephone and internet based inquiries from customers and partners regarding QAD DynaSys products both locally and globally. Analyze problems within software applications and provides solutions to customers’ questions following QAD DynaSys Development and Support quality processes, standards and tool sets and maintains a log of problems and analysis steps including creation and review of reusable solutions, which are posted to QAD DynaSys' website for global reuse by customers and partners.
We are building QAD DynaSys operations in Spain. This role is part however of a structured teaming environment, requiring continued learning and practice of existing product knowledge to maximize preparedness for any new issue.
Reports to QAD DynaSys Support Team Lead.
- Handle incoming software issues from customers and partners via telephone and web chat and resolve support incidents in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Work on problems of limited scope; follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Formulate reusable solutions to new, unique issues, or enhance existing solutions following solution-centered support methodologies and efficiently search and utilize QAD DynaSys Knowledgebase solutions to customer issues that are reported.
- Analyze, test, solve problems, advising customers of potential solutions; escalate issues as needed. Demonstrate key competencies at the desired levels as defined for this position.
- Document in detail, all analyses and correspondences throughout the issue resolution process; provide proactive status updates to customers.
- Assist team members both locally and in France (locally, globally and across teams).
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Fluent in Spanish and English (written and verbal communication) – French a nice to have
- University/Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Production Operations/Manufacturing Management, Information Technology or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 2-5 year experience in a customer service/support capacity related to Supply Chain or ERP Software Knowledge of Virtualizations (VMware, HyperV…)
- Problem solving ability, attention to detail, good documentation and writing skills. Excellent organization, interpersonal & communication skills. Able to work independently
- Working experience in the manufacturing, supply chain or distribution industry a plus
- Knowledge equivalent to professional certification in area of specialty is preferred (e.g. CPIM, CRIM, etc), APICS certification a plus
- Knowledge of basic technical concepts is preferred (Windows, Internet, Networks, Ms SQL Server or Oracle). Programming code for troubleshooting is preferred (C, C++, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, Visual Basic, Java Script, HTML5 and XML)
QAD DynaSys teams are expanding with the creation of a new Front-End Development Engineer role within the R&D department. Our R&D department develops proven and innovative solutions to support our many prestigious clients in their digital transformation. You will be joining the development team to add new features to our web-based solution.
Job purpose & assignments:
You report to the R&D manager and you carry out projects in coordination with different stakeholders in the company (Product Owner, R&D Project Manager, Product Manager, Customer Project Manager, Partner Client). Our R&D department develops proven and innovative solutions to support our many prestigious clients in their digital transformation.
The "Web/Mobile Development" team grows. You join the R&D team in this context and you are a key link in accelerating the adoption of our Cloud solution.
Within an Agile environment, you provide analysis, implementation, tests and internal documentation for the tasks that are entrusted to you, around the Web access (Desktop and Mobile) to our software.
You differentiate yourself from other candidates by:
- Your mindset
- Your pragmatism
- Your sense of ergonomics
Your skills, your sense of ergonomics and your strictness allow you to design new features both user-friendly and efficient for our solution, for the web-based use of our cloud-centric solution for the benefit of our users.
Data Scientist (H/F)
QAD DynaSys teams are expanding with the creation of a new Data Scientist role within the R&D department. Our R&D department develops proven and innovative solutions to support our many prestigious clients in their digital transformation. You will be joining the development team to contribute to data-driven solutions and build models to help our customers to face their business challenges.
Job purpose & assignments:
You report to the R&D manager and you carry out projects in coordination with different stakeholders in the company (Product Owner, R&D Project Manager, Product Manager, Customer Project Manager, Partner Client).
The "Algorithms" team grows. You join the R&D team in this context and participate in the development of planning optimization algorithms (demand, supply, production, distribution).
Within an Agile environment, you provide analysis, implementation, tests and internal documentation for the tasks that are entrusted to you.
You have a strong background in mathematics / computer science at Master degree level and a successful experience in optimization or numerical computation.
Areas of expertise:
- Concepts of Supply Chain (with proven business experience)
- Machine Learning techniques (theory and practice ideally with Python and Spark)
- Your mindset
- Your knowledge of operational research concepts (in particular linear programming)
You differentiate yourself from other candidates by:
Your skills and curiosity allow you to find innovative and effective solutions for solving complex problems related to the business constraints of our customers.
Want to Know More About our Job Offers ?
Contact us to get more information about your future career at QAD DynaSys.