Balance Supply and Demand with our Sales & Operations Planning Software
A good Sales and Operations Planning Software (S&OP) is essential for your business like our others supply chain management solutions. We have designed our software to ensure that no matter the size of your company you will be able to take your business to the next level. Our S&OP software provides you with the visibility you need on your Supply Chain.
With our S&OP software you will get optimized results tailored to your business and this will lead to more efficient sales and operations.
With DynaSys’ software, you will be able to make the best decisions, prepare your strategies, and monitor market changes.
Our Software will provide you with visibility into strategic objectives during functional planning results to transform in more effective sales, more efficient operations, optimized service levels and the right product mix. DynaSys allows you to consider every angle: key business units within a company, like sales, operations and finance, may develop functional plans without fully considering company-wide goals.
Leading companies have adopted S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning), as a solution and process that ensures business units make plans and decisions in the context of overall business objectives.
S&OP is also referred to as IBP (Integrated Business Planning), particularly in the context of product management review and financial appraisal.
Sales and Operations Planning key features
- The Demand Planning module facilitates sales forecasting, taking into account field feedback and safety stock dimensioning that adapts based on forecast accuracy
- The software is tailored to your business and provides you with accurate forecasting depending on your field
- The Supply Chain Planning modules, including Production, Distribution and Procurement Planning, translate validated requests into loads which may be tailored to capacities, whether they affect production, transportation or storage
- Alternative Scenarios — When planning the overall supply chain, DynaSys DSCP helps identify critical situations. The alternative scenario tool then helps restore a balance between supply and demand while complying with corporate strategy
- Shared vision document and the approved S&OP operations plan are produced to effectively communicate company strategy
- Key Performance Indicators for your Demand Planning — The S&OP process and meeting draws on consistent and robust indicators, expressed in flexible units and add-on values including standard costs, sale prices and profit margin.
Sales and Operations Planning key benefits
- Our software helps with reducing inventory levels by improving synchronization of demand and supply plans.
- Facilitates alignment between the product flows, finance flow, information flow.
- Senior management makes the best decisions through the use of alternative scenario analyses and a planning tool that ties decisions to KPIs
- Improves internal and external communication due to stakeholders interacting and sharing information on a formalized, on-going basis
- Reduces Supply Chain costs.
- Coordinate activities of the key business units in the company
- Maximize profitability and return on assets.
- Ensure business units make functional plans and decisions in a strategic context
How can Sales & Operations Planning helps your business?
Using our world class S&OP software makes your Company more efficient. Compared to traditional planning, when using DynaSys’ Software your teams will be able to have a global vision of where you wish to take your business and how changing one part of the plan might affect the overall objective. With our alternative Scenarios tool, it’s easy to identify critical situations and do what needs to be done in order to get back on track. You will also be able to generate different outcomes depending on the strategies thus helping you identify which one is better for your business.
DynaSys DSCP is a powerful tool that can be adapted to fit any business model. Our software also helps you with Demand Planning, Distribution Planning, Procurement Planning, Production Planning and Network and Inventory Optimization Planning.
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Sales and Operations Planning 2016 Vendor Assessment
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets.
DynaSys positioned as a Challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant for "S&OP systems of differentiation"
This Gartner Magic Quadrant examines the main vendors that provide Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP). Supply chain leaders in IT can use this report when evaluating and selecting such a system to help enable S&OP maturity for their business.
Webinar Sales & Operations Planning
What are the fundamentals for delivering robust S&OP?
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Integrated Business Planning (IBP) are words that most people are familiar with. This is understandable because they are the glue that binds together the effective manufacturing and distribution organisation.
At DynaSys, we enable organisations to become an Effective Enterprise by providing world-class planning systems that support their S&OP process.
We are proud to work with...
“The DynaSys tools are efficient, enabling us to carry out rapid, detailed, accurate and reliable analysis which is, in a word, relevant.”
David Labrousse, Planning and Procurement MS Manager, G.H.MUMM & Cie
“Another reason for our choice were the ergonomic aspects of the Demand Planning tool, its powerful modelling as well as its collaborative capacities for validating forecasts between forecasters and subsidiaries.”
Sales Forecast and Planning Manager – Dorel Group
“None of this would have been possible without rigorous management of our demand planning, distribution planning and production planning processes through the DynaSys tool. These are truly collaborative solutions.”
Richard Crnjanski, Director, Supply Chain Europe, Newell Brands