There is an easy way to decide what to buy, when to buy it and where to buy it from
DynaSys Procurement Planning facilitates best-in-class procurement plans, results and processes across a company’s supply chain. It calculates order and delivery schedules based on forecast requirements, inventory policies and logistics constraints. DynaSys Procurement Planning produces plans for the supply of raw materials, packaging, other materials and finished products.
- Configuration of a simulation environments offering a vision of all procurement activities including in-process, stocks, stock indicators and alerts
- Definition of supplier constraints and capacities, and optimize supplier selection based on sourcing decisions for multiple suppliers
- Definition of stock and procurement strategies including alternative suppliers, batch size, safety stock, coverage, maximum stock and maximum purchase quantity
- Determination of the optimal plan incorporating stock costs, purchasing costs, transportation costs (unitary or by trucks/containers) or choice of supplier
- Optimized procurement planning reduces purchasing, delivery and storage costs
- Increased product availability improves customer service satisfaction and fewer stock-outs
- Better calculation of supplier safety stocks and optimal delivery plans reduces stock throughout the supply chain
- Procuring on more timely and accurate basis minimizes capital outlay
How Procurement Planning can help your business
DynaSys Procurement Planning enables you to optimize the procurement plan by choosing the planning strategy that best matches you Supply Chain structure and complexity.
We are proud to work with...
"With DynaSys DSCP, we have a better visibility on our supplies and our product mix, and have fewer emergency replenishment."
Planning and Procurement Manager, Mumm Perrier Jouët