Optimize your global Supply Chain network with our Distribution Requirement Planning software
Distribution Planning helps companies optimize the flow of finished goods and components by improving decision-making processes in the areas of distribution requirements/resource planning (DRP) and sales and operations planning (S&OP). Distribution Planning offers fast and flexible simulations of inventory allocation, enabling continuous improvement of DRP strategies and execution.
Distribution Planning coordinates the product flow through the entire logistics network. It lets users model a distribution network, calculate distribution requirements and provides graphic visualization of product flows. It also offers a stock deployment algorithm respecting stock management strategies and simulates different scenarios by observing stock and customer service rate projections.
- Advanced Simulation tools make it easy for users to build and manage simulations for better decisions
- Optimize and analyze distribution across all supply channels using a solver to determine allocation strategies and analysis
- Collaborate with “Single Click Collaborative®” technology provides for real-time planning across users and modules
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve efficiency of your global supply chain network
- Reduce obsolescence and waste with better planning
- Reduce costs including lower production, distribution and inventory costs
- Improve visibility into customers, supply chains, production and distribution
- Better anticipate production and sourcing needs by collaborating more effectively
Want to learn more about our Distribution Planning software?
How Distribution Planning can help your business
Getting the right product, in the right place, at the right price and at the right time becomes possible with Distribution Planning. Increase end-to-end Supply Chain visibility into your global network.
The DDMRP compliance logo is a trademark of the Demand Driven Institute, LLC – all rights
DynaSys DSCP is certified DDMRP compliant by Demand Driven Institute
DDMRP is a planning methodology used both for planning and execution control that by defining where to stock and how much to stock in a dynamic way will generate supply orders according to average daily usage plus qualified sales spikes. DDMRP guides and alerts execution in a visual way.
DynaSys is the first global end to end supply chain planning technology providers to achieve this certification.
“DynaSys has been very aggressive on the inclusion of the DDMRP method into DSCP. They are a welcome addition to the list of certified technology providers”
Carol Ptak, Partner, Demand Driven Institute
“DynaSys DSCP goes beyond the minimum requirements for DDMRP certification in many areas. This is a great addition to the options that companies have to implement DDMRP”
Chad Smith Partner, Demand Driven
We are proud to work with...
“With DynaSys solutions we reduced inventory by 17% in value and 30% in coverage/days.”
Supply Chain Europe Director – Newell Brands
“The global monitoring solution enabled us to optimize the logistics network considering both costs and inventory levels."
Logistics Development Manager – Essilor
“Dramatic reduction of inventory shortages and significant reduction in inventory levels of finished products.”
Marie-Claude Cevalte, Supply Chain & IS Director- Mayoly Spindler